Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

In my 2014 Ford Focus I was bumping at medium volume then all of a sudden all four of my subs stopped I dont think I blew them cause it didn't smell in my ported box I didn't blow any fuses and the amp was at a reasonable temp maybe like 80 degrees my LOC was still connected and all my other connections were good any ideas on what's wrong?

Posted

That isn't really an answer. You didn't see the light on right as it/after it happened? Or you didn't see the light on a week later after you decided to check it out?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1779 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...