Aeisuhr Posted June 30, 2016 Author Report Posted June 30, 2016 I'm actually starting to like the idea of 15 are either of these any goodit would only be two https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016IH8O2Y?psc=1 https://www.amazon.com/E-15-V-3-D2-Sundown-Subwoofer/dp/B01CZ78O3U/ref=sr_1_1?s=car&ie=UTF8&qid=1467273723&sr=1-1&keywords=E-15+V.3
DLHgn Posted June 30, 2016 Report Posted June 30, 2016 I'm actually starting to like the idea of 15 are either of these any goodit would only be two https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016IH8O2Y?psc=1 https://www.amazon.com/E-15-V-3-D2-Sundown-Subwoofer/dp/B01CZ78O3U/ref=sr_1_1?s=car&ie=UTF8&qid=1467273723&sr=1-1&keywords=E-15+V.3 I have no experience with either of those subs but I've heard nothing bad about sundown but for $3 more you can get a 15" that has higher power handling and just all around beefier looking design. But again, I can't give an accurate opinion on either of them seeing as I don't have any personal experience with them.
Aeisuhr Posted July 1, 2016 Author Report Posted July 1, 2016 I'm actually starting to like the idea of 15 are either of these any goodit would only be two https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016IH8O2Y?psc=1 https://www.amazon.com/E-15-V-3-D2-Sundown-Subwoofer/dp/B01CZ78O3U/ref=sr_1_1?s=car&ie=UTF8&qid=1467273723&sr=1-1&keywords=E-15+V.3 I have no experience with either of those subs but I've heard nothing bad about sundown but for $3 more you can get a 15" that has higher power handling and just all around beefier looking design. But again, I can't give an accurate opinion on either of them seeing as I don't have any personal experience with them. And what one would that be?
DLHgn Posted July 2, 2016 Report Posted July 2, 2016 I'm actually starting to like the idea of 15 are either of these any goodit would only be two https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016IH8O2Y?psc=1 https://www.amazon.com/E-15-V-3-D2-Sundown-Subwoofer/dp/B01CZ78O3U/ref=sr_1_1?s=car&ie=UTF8&qid=1467273723&sr=1-1&keywords=E-15+V.3 I have no experience with either of those subs but I've heard nothing bad about sundown but for $3 more you can get a 15" that has higher power handling and just all around beefier looking design. But again, I can't give an accurate opinion on either of them seeing as I don't have any personal experience with them. And what one would that be? Well, for a 15" you could go with the same series I posted about earlier. I know I seem like a fan boy but i've been very happy with what i've got and stand by their products. Product Page: http://www.b2audio.com/is Sales Page: http://b2audiostore.net/collections/subwoofer/products/copy-of-copy-of-is-15v2-subwoofer One sub is $168. When I bought my sub I wasn't charged for shipping. I may have been lucky but that was my buying experience. Great company with great products and customer service. They are located in Denmark so getting in touch over the phone may be a bit difficult but you can email them or message them on facebook and they will get in tough with you as soon as possible. I highly recommend you check them out. Search them on youtube and see what their stuff can do. My single 12 of the same series (being used in a home theater setup) can be heard all throughout my building (i'm in a 12 story dorm) and will shake the stuff off shelves 4 rooms down the hall. Again, please check out other brands too and find what is right for you but don't just brush this company off because you may have not heard of them.
Aeisuhr Posted August 3, 2016 Author Report Posted August 3, 2016 Alright guys after not having much time lately, im back, i decided to go with the full wall, it is not optimal in taking up every crevice along the cars contours well but i came to a total of 12.6 ft^3. this is total not sure how much displacement will put me to. the front face has not been added in because 1 not sure what subs to use, 2 the port might be a issue for me to design because the side walls are not straight nor do i know how wide it needs to be, im tring to look at how to get a setup to move alot of air, "hairtrick" build, if you will. in kind of a tighter spot then normal cash wise so im kind of leaning toward two Skar zvx 18v2 on the same 2500 watts i have. anyone think these two have enough room in this box after displacement? Really wanting to stick with 2 18s in that price range Where does port need to be for a good hairtrick if person im tring to do it on is on passenger side should the port be on the driver because id prefer to keep the port in the centre of the two subs if possible or even running horrizontally above the subs and ported more on the roof of the car facing the windshield. face of the wall is 41W x 28H
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.