Sonic Electronix

Ok we are running a

Pioneer AVH-4600BT and a Pac Auto TR7 bypass. This have been running good for over a year now.

We bought a Boyo VTL375HDL. And we can only get the camera to work when the key is turned over. When I crank the car the screen only shows " images may be in reverse "

with no video.

I'm sure I have the reverse wire hooked up to the reverse taillight. We have tested the reverse with the voltmeter .

The power wire from the camera needs to be hooked up alone with the reverse trigger wire from the back of the head unit. i ran into the same problem. I just ran another wire from the head unit, back to the same reverse light wire, alone with the power wire coming from the camera.

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

it's working now while the car is running and in reverse. But now you can only view the camera while in reverse. The camera is capable of viewing while driving. But if the camera red + has key switch power it does not operate correctly.

I'll call Boyo on Monday.

Archived