Work Involved In Going From 2x4 To 4x4

How much work/$$ would be involved in trying to 4x4 my old 94' Ranger? I've always wanted a lifted truck and almost bought an old 93' chevy with 8" lift and some 34s but my friend bought it before i could come up with the cash! (but now he can barely afford the gas for it ^_^ ) but yeah, so i was gonna try to lift my ranger and go from there but i dont see the point in having a lifted truck that isnt 4x4 so that would be first. all help appreciated!

front axel, tranfer case, driveline, and possibly ring and pinions to match the rear end or visa versa.... my personal recomendation would be to sell your ranger then buy an older t-yota and lift the hell out of it FTW!!! hell, out here in cali you can find a early t-yota with a lift and 35's for around $3500. ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

front axel, tranfer case, driveline, and possibly ring and pinions to match the rear end or visa versa.... my personal recomendation would be to sell your ranger then buy an older t-yota and lift the hell out of it FTW!!! hell, out here in cali you can find a early t-yota with a lift and 35's for around $3500. ;)

We cant find any yotas out here to save our lives unless they are brand new he is right and with like 4 cylinder under the hood you will get excellent fuel millage if i see my buddy Jeran tommorow ill take a pic of his truck 1993 Ford ranger with 7.5 inches of lift on 33's

Edited by Aaron813