welderblake21 Posted June 20, 2016 Report Posted June 20, 2016 I need advice or help on my first build. Ive got a 96 z71 extended cab and I don't need the back seat so I've got all that room to use I was wanting 1 xcon18 but planned to use a temporary audiopipe3000.1 amp, would this push this sub enough to get loud? I plan to later down the road add a second xcon18 and buy a better amp. Do I have enough room for this ? Or would I be better off with 2 hds3 15s for the price of that 1 18 with the ap3000.1? I want to keep the sub or subs under 400$ and the amp under 400$ or would I be better off with 8 Kenwood 12s
ckeeler11 Posted June 29, 2016 Report Posted June 29, 2016 i would post this in the Subwoofer section.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.