Jump to content

Need a lil help with 2 kickers


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, I need help with housing. Can someone help me, because I was looking everywhere but not an accurate sketch or drawing.

I have two Kicker L7 S15 (4), but the implementation of the kicker does not get clear where to put the port.

I have another question, dimensions given by kicker can not collect them it is possible to change someone.

Data from kicker for trapezoid ported box:

Top: 64,77cm x 87,63cm x 1,9cm

Below: 130,18cm x 87.67 x 1,9cm

Face: 80,53cm x 87,63cm x 1,9cm

Back: 46,99cm x 87,63cm x 1.9 cm

Slot port : 9.80 cm x 51,66cm x 30,99cm

I need to change height = 44cm

width = 90 cm cabinet:

Can anyone help me with the case and where to put the port

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1896 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...