Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Blow through . Cevy ex-cab . 1 orian 15 HCCA 152 & Orion 25001 amp


Donedeal

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is anyone willing to let me send them a email with my pic and upload it for me. I cant figure it out.

The only guarantees in life are death and taxes

Posted

I want to make a box to specs before doing the blow through. If any info is needed I can post it.

Sorry for all the BS I think I am finally figuring out how to post correctly.

Thanks for helping

The only guarantees in life are death and taxes

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10140 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...