Second Skin Audio

Cvx 15's

4dabetta

I ordered my Cvx 15's n they should be here by friday or saturday. Im going to be building me a box for them. I want to do a ported box with the sub firing towards my trunk n the port in the middle firing towards the trunk as well.I wanted to know if somebody could help me with a box designs for these subs.I heard that these subs do best in a box were there in there own chamber. I dont want the box to take up my trunk but im stll going to need space for my amp rack.

how much power, what tuning, and what is the dims you have to work with?

As far as the power i have a viper 2500d its rated 2700 @ 2ohm, probably tuned to about 40hz and as far as the dims i honestly dont know how do i measure my trunk and fihgure out how much space i have to use

As far as the power i have a viper 2500d its rated 2700 @ 2ohm, probably tuned to about 40hz and as far as the dims i honestly dont know how do i measure my trunk and fihgure out how much space i have to use

if you don't know how to measure your trunk, you might just pay a dealer to custom build you a box.

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

if you don't know how to measure your trunk, you might just pay a dealer to custom build you a box.

Naw im cool on paying somebody . Why not just learn how to do it myself and get the expierence under my belt i would just feel a lot better if knew how to do it, kinda like a self-confidence thing ya feel me

then get us, external dims, that will fit in your trunk. Also, remember, what fits inside, and what will go in your trunk opening can vary :)

then, we can get you dims in cu ft, and work from there. :)

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

Archived