punchy Posted July 3, 2016 Report Posted July 3, 2016 OK SO I'M TRYING TO HELP MY BROTHER in law with his bass he currently has a sealed box with 2 15 kicker cvx and it hits but he wants more I mean come on who doesn't want more Bass ha ..so anyway I was hoping some one could help us out pleas thanks bass heads ha.. 2 15 kicker cvx W- 40 H- 16 L- 25
punchy Posted July 4, 2016 Author Report Posted July 4, 2016 I think it's hifonics brutus 2400 watt if I'm not mistaken
punchy Posted July 4, 2016 Author Report Posted July 4, 2016 We also have a 5000 watt Earthquake amplifier but I'd about that amp might be way to much
DLHgn Posted July 4, 2016 Report Posted July 4, 2016 Oh, I wasn't planning on modeling it for you or running specs. It takes me WAY to long to do that for me to do it right now. Hopefully someone who is more proficient can help you. I was just trying to get some more info out from you so that someone else doesn't have to if they decide to help you. Also, where will the box be located?
punchy Posted July 4, 2016 Author Report Posted July 4, 2016 It's all good dude not rushing it at all.but good looking out and the bow well be going in the trunk of the car
DLHgn Posted July 4, 2016 Report Posted July 4, 2016 It's all good dude not rushing it at all.but good looking out and the bow well be going in the trunk of the car It's all good dude not rushing it at all.but good looking out and the bow well be going in the trunk of the car Do you know what direction you would prefer the sub and port to be facing?
punchy Posted July 4, 2016 Author Report Posted July 4, 2016 Subs up and port facing the back. But I don't really know I want it to be good you know I was looking at this one and had it saved to my phone It looks like it would work but if I can get a L slotted port and have them facing trunk as well that would be nice to ... http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u383/hepnerstefan/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-04-03-20-47-01_zpsc49zw0fr.png
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.