Sonic Electronix

96 Nissan Maxima Radio Broken

I was hooking up my friends Jensen indash yesterday and I had to remove a old harness on there and then hooked up a new harness. Everything was matched and grounded right, there was only one wire left, a green with a white stripe. I taped that off for the time being, plugged it in, and it beeped as if it was, but I did not tape off the other connections and I think something shorted. We stopped, went and bought some connectors, and then did it right. It then didnt even work at all, the brains light doesn't even come on. It was dark by this time so I figured I blew a fuse, but I then tried the stock radio, and that didn't even work. All I can think of is a fuse is blown, or a pin in the factory harness got pulled out. Can anyone help me out? I promised him I would take care of the problem since it generally is my fault. I checked the headunit fuse in the yellow wire too, its not blown.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Thank you so much, I can only hope this is the problem...

Checked the "Audio" fuse... not blown. Checked the factory harness... All wires are in. I dont know what the fuck to do, this is starting to look bad.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived