bassmachine Posted November 30, 2006 Report Posted November 30, 2006 On soundstream.com they have 3 sets of 6x9's.I need to know which one is the best for clear words and high performance.I want the one that screams. Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service
Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 30, 2006 Report Posted November 30, 2006 do u abslutely need soundstream?
bassmachine Posted November 30, 2006 Author Report Posted November 30, 2006 I mean I was gonna go all soundstream but If there is louder :-*show me wat u got Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service
Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 30, 2006 Report Posted November 30, 2006 well...i just heard a lot about soundstream not being the "clearest" of speakers, they will get loud but they do not retain the sq unfortuneatly. how much power u have to give them?
bassmachine Posted November 30, 2006 Author Report Posted November 30, 2006 500 watts Well Im gonna get new speakers and I heard the sst.6.9 models and they where amazing. Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.