JFtheMan Posted August 2, 2016 Report Posted August 2, 2016 Hey Guys, So, after a few years running various single 15's and relatively small enclosures I am pleased to announce it is finally time to build a wall and get loud. I've just started looking around lately and with all kinds of different idea's running through my head, I wanted to get some opinions or idea's on what I could do. I'm looking to build something that could get loud on music, but could post some okay numbers if I decided to compete (which probably wont be that often). I'm not on that tight of a budget, but would like to stick to the more budget side of things (though I fully expect to need an alternator, batteries, etc.). I also don't really want to go with more than 4 subs, at that point wiring just gets to be a pain sometimes. So, fire away with some ideas!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.