Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

How to wire CLOC+D Line Driver/Convertor using only single speaker input


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

I have already searched Google and the manual of the CLOC+D product - neither answer my question.

Please can you help?

post-41852-0-85112200-1470176760.png

I am trying to convert my stock sub signal E into RCA output at B for my amp. However, I only have a single + and - input for the line driver. How do I wire this? Do I put the sub+ to the L+ and sub- to the common -ve?
Or do I simply split the single wires into two and put the sub+=>L+R+ and sub- => L-R-?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 782 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...