Sundown Audio

audiopipe 1500 amp

welderblake21

Yeah my buddy has one on a single xfl15 and it sounds good about 1/2 or a little more on the gain

trust me its wrong.. you dont set the gain like that

the 2 outputs is to make wiring easy.. wire subs to 2 ohms and then one to each output. the amp is internally bridged

shame on you. It is not internally bridged. Its just one channel. How you gonna bridge one thing? lol

edit: you are correct about the ohm load

but its not bridged, that's a common mistake. Its just one channel.

Its more like when you use an RCA splitter to run more than one amp, you are just splitting one thing, not combining two.

i only say something because mis-information leads to confusion like this. I'm not trying to be mean.

Yeah my buddy has one on a single xfl15 and it sounds good about 1/2 or a little more on the gain

Gain isnt a volume knob... so saying "gain half way or little more than half way" is irrelevent. Do you know if its clean at that setting ? U can order a DD-1 off ebay for $149 its simple to use, when the red light comes on just back it off a lil bit till it goes away. Its an easy lick too because you can sell an amp "tune up" for $20 on the side, after 7 customers it paid for its self.... if you dont get a DD-1 your just gonna keep guessing if your HU or amp is putting out clean power...

Archived