Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Blown Sub's? Power Issue? Please help


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a clamp meter and an oscilloscope. I know I'm not clipping, even when my gains are set higher than they should be. These Ultrashocks are beast, and so are the sub's.

I was thinking about getting a xspower 500A battery. Only $100 and should be enough juice to power 1400-1500w RMS @1ohm. And if I were to run my other A7 (wich would be 2 amps running 750@2ohms per) But the alternator bit may be an issue. I can get one no higher than 200A, but it'll cost me almost $400 and I don't have that kind of cash. Could I get the high output stock version that's at 110A for $100 and just add that in line with my 80A stock one? I'm tight on funds, but feel like I'll destroy my subs.

2001 Tahoe

No system. Not even aftermarket headunit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2433 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...