Sundown Audio

3 15 inch woofers suggestions on bass amp

Malcdiesel

image_zpsozgdmmwz.jpeg

Thought I should share what I have already

image_zpsjhg7v9l7.jpeg

image_zps9trg8y51.jpeg

SoundQubed 3500.1 JL AUDIO 600/4, taramp 1200.4 for PRV(under cover along with a DB Drive 1000.4 for hertz 6x9s and pro audio tweeters)

image_zpso2jzrqdq.jpeg

AudioControl DQDX still haven't unlocked the full potential of this beast but it's a great unit.

image_zps8otdyyrp.jpeg

Forgot to mention my SQL set up Audison Voce 6.5 powered by JL AUDIO HD 600/4

image_zpsxyojbbzu.jpeg

First time to a Meca show I came first place SQL Modex

hi everyone,

I don't know if this thread is still going on or if people even give a shit but my vote would be the crossfire 4k's. Those little motherfuckers are just monsters and 2 of those are way stronger than a single 8k.

yes the reasons my xfires died was because it was my fault

yes the car ate them alive

yes i will still run them

i honestly was thinking about trying to do 8 4ks in the car for next year but we will see if im even still in audio

opps did i say 8 4k's :shok:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

hi everyone,

I don't know if this thread is still going on or if people even give a shit but my vote would be the crossfire 4k's. Those little motherfuckers are just monsters and 2 of those are way stronger than a single 8k.

yes the reasons my xfires died was because it was my fault

yes the car ate them alive

yes i will still run them

i honestly was thinking about trying to do 8 4ks in the car for next year but we will see if im even still in audio

opps did i say 8 4k's :shok:

:ninja:

Yeah the plan was for 3 4K but due to the fact I only got 1 240 amp alt I wouldnt be able to give those 4K the power they need, so roger said with a good charging system 3 XS 2k would give me plenty on a 12 volt system...... Btw 8 4K is fucking INSANE!!!! Good luck with that

Archived