BassHead1979 Posted August 31, 2016 Report Posted August 31, 2016 Ok hello all. I hope I am posting in the right area. I also know before I even ask that what equipment to get is personal preference. But I have been out oft the game so long I really don't know what to get. I want to start building my system and I have no clue what equipment is good, what is bad. Etc. to give back ground I was running Lanzar vibe and bostwick subs. Yea it been a min. But I am looking to build another system but am unsure of equipment quality. Just looking for suggestions on what's good and what's bad. like I know the brands out there... Sundown, re, Memphis, db drive etc. but I also know amp some company's over rate there amps and subs. Just wanting to make sure I get what I pay for. Thanks in advance Thomas
SkarredSierra Posted August 31, 2016 Report Posted August 31, 2016 Do u have a budget of wat u wanna spend? Wat vehicle is it going in? Wat are your goals?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.