KiLaHuRtZ Posted September 25, 2016 Report Posted September 25, 2016 Greetings, friends! This is my first post and I thought it fitting to tell this little tale... First off, I have been into car audio for about 15 years and I like to think I know a few things, but don't claim to know everything. Anyway, I have been a follower of Steve's YouTube channel for a few years and just recently joined the forums. So my tale starts when today (Sunday) I installed my new SMD fuse blocks and had a problem with one of them. I sent an email to WC Car Audio with pictures showing my problem and asked if I could send the defective one back and get a new one. I even offered to not be reimbursed for the shipping. Now mind you this is Sunday, I didn't even expect a reply back until Monday. Less than a hour later, Steve responds personally and offered to send me a new one out tomorrow (Monday) free of charge! He told me they had a lifetime warranty regardless of the cause and was pleased to get the feedback which, he said, allows him to continue improving. I must say, of my entire time on this planet, this is WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED, PERIOD!!! For this, I am grateful and will continue to purchase & recommend SMD products! THANKS AGAIN, STEVE!!!
Red-navi-916 Posted September 27, 2016 Report Posted September 27, 2016 Well Steve does stand behind everything he does. Glad it was hassle free for both parties BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.