Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

subwoofer enclosures


frogcase2002

Recommended Posts

Posted

If materials were $140 now you have to account for utilities used, wear and tear on tools, By the end you are probably paying yourself between $10-$15 an hour. seems pretty cheap to me. I would have charged $350.00 sounds like a badass box.

Look up "fueld motorsport" on facebook and you can see the enclosure I was talking about . Was the first one I built at the shop

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

Posted

In the enclosure I was talking about dude just did a 149.4 with 6 sundown e 10s. Im pretty happy with the output

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7804 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...