DD-1 issue no 40hz detect

JerryLZ

Its a PAC level control knob. The SMD book says to put it right at the halfway mark but I'm going to play with it tomorrow after work when its not raining and see if turning it up does anything for me. Also going to play with the sub level setting on my headunit as well, does that seem like something that might affect me not getting a signal?

No it doesnt.

6. If you have a bass boost (EQ) knob or level control knob, set it to where you think it will be set when used.

7. If the system has a remote Bass Level control set it to maximum. THIS HERE IS YOU

where does it say "set at half?"

All i remember reading is if you have something like a remote bass knob, set it at full. :unknw:

Page 11, Step #6 "If you have a bass boost knob or level control knob, set them to the middle of their range. This will allow a slight adjustment up or down to preference after the gain is set."

All i remember reading is if you have something like a remote bass knob, set it at full. :unknw:

Well damn, regardless of what my book says I may just need to turn it up.

read number 7

Well damn, regardless of what my book says I may just need to turn it up.

read number 7

24mark4.jpgidk why it came out sideways since the preview was straight but thats where I'm getting my info from.

haha weird but yeah I'll do it tomorrow after work. Appreciate the tips

No worries... And i wasnt trying to be a cock. If your using a pac, .. set your deck at full clean, turn that knob to full, and set it. Good luck man. Let us know.

ITs pouring rain but I'm crawling around in my truck regardless. I turned my level knob to max and I still wasn't getting a 40hz light. I turned up the sub level setting on my head unit which goes to +6 and at +3 is when I start to get my 40 hz signal. But distortion lights up before 40hz so what the hell

Archived