wiring advice needed for LS400

What year is yours? Mine was a 91. If you're willing to sacrifice the spare tire, build the battery in the spare tire bay. Sound deaden and lay a false floor In the spare tire bay and secure battery. Worked very well for me. BTW, I also removed stock CD changer and used the OEM CD changer bracket to secure my amps. Even after having a 3.5 cube enclosure, I was still able to load skate boards, scooters and groceries no problem. Was a clean build.

What year is yours? Mine was a 91. If you're willing to sacrifice the spare tire, build the battery in the spare tire bay. Sound deaden and lay a false floor In the spare tire bay and secure battery. Worked very well for me. BTW, I also removed stock CD changer and used the OEM CD changer bracket to secure my amps. Even after having a 3.5 cube enclosure, I was still able to load skate boards, scooters and groceries no problem. Was a clean build.

mine is 2000, well i dont mind removing the spare tire since its already removed but was wondering if there were other choices i might put back the spare tire( not sure )

and where should i mount the amp should i just leave it there ? and fuses ?

its temporary build im going to add another amp and maybe a 15inch sub :) i just want to have the most space and best layout possible

and im wondering if you have any pictures of your build

Remove the carpeted paneling that's just behind the wheelwell's, see how much room you have to play with. That toolbox thing on the right side could be removed and used for the amp. Battery placement... Well, you don't have to prove you can change a tire if you got "road side assistance" lol.

Archived