Jump to content

PowerBass ASA1200.2X


whazoo84

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 11/24/2016 at 1:21 PM, whazoo84 said:

looks like the site had a bit of an issue in your reply lol.

Anyways, yeah those inputs are Lelon. That's fine, probably means all of the components used are B grade, which is fine for a car audio amplifier. It's cheap but not bad.

This thing is discontinued now. Should have got it when I had the chance. Damn

Posted
On 1/8/2017 at 4:02 PM, Evilmonstertruk said:

This thing is discontinued now. Should have got it when I had the chance. Damn

They just threw the same model in a new case probably. It's still availiable as a newer model, the "ASA3 1200.2"

Just go grab one of those and you'll be good to go if you want it. The new one also looks MUCH better in terms of aesthetics, I personally preferred the older case, those thick ass fins are so nice to look at, really makes it look like it can throw down some power.

Posted
20 hours ago, whazoo84 said:

They just threw the same model in a new case probably. It's still availiable as a newer model, the "ASA3 1200.2"

Just go grab one of those and you'll be good to go if you want it. The new one also looks MUCH better in terms of aesthetics, I personally preferred the older case, those thick ass fins are so nice to look at, really makes it look like it can throw down some power.

Since it doesn't have a X in the name, do you think it would be different?

 

Thx

Posted
On 1/10/2017 at 11:11 PM, Evilmonstertruk said:

Since it doesn't have a X in the name, do you think it would be different?

 

Thx

Not really, but no guarantees.

If I saw the guts and the chip numbers etc, I could tell you it's approximate output. I have no need for one, or I'd tell you. However, I am in need of a small 1200W x 1 chan amp. I'll get one of these asa3's and see how it is internally.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6261 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...