Jump to content

2016 Ram Dually 3500 with FOUR Phoenix Gold Elite 12"


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey fellas. Got a build just wrapped up thought you'd like to see...

2016 RAM dually 3500

Four Phoenix Gold Elite 12"

Two Phoenix Gold ti22000.1

Three Stinger sp1500 batteries

All door speakers are Focal on JL Audio power

Posted

Going to be interested in seeing how you set this up. I have a 2011 Silverado 2500 HD diesel that I want to put a system in. I do not know if I should raise the rear seats up and install a 2 inch or maybe even Three Inch spacers to achieve more room for my box. Or do I want to put 4-8" or 2-12" subs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1422 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...