Second Skin Audio

Twisted Sounds TSX1000 Subs

Onelowgreek

So I noticed Twisted Sounds released some subs not too long ago and I'm currently in the market for (2) 12s and these fit within my budget and I always love trying something new...

Anyone have any feedback on these?

Can't decide between these or just pick up (2) Fi SSDs. Will be running a Twisted Sounds 1.8k amp

I haven't found any feedback/reviews on the TS ether. I say stay within your budget and try something new. You can use the extra $160 on a good enclosure and/or some 1/0 OFC. If you go with the TS, keep us posted on they perform.

I already have 1/0 ofc, the amp, MDF in the garage. I just pulled my Fi Q 15 out of my truck last weekend just trying to decide if I will build a box and put it in my car, but I've always been more of a fan of (2) 12's

Also have an Iraggi alt on a payment plan that I need to pay off.

Probably just throw the 15 in for now until I see some reviews on these TS subs.

• 8 months later...

I have been running the 15s of these for the last 9 months.  I can tell you for an entry level sub with only a 2.5in coil, they can get down.  I have recently upgraded to 2 BTL Neos and another 3.5k.  I had the TS subs wired at .5 on  single 3.5k and they took the power like a champ when it came to a burp.  In the 6th order I had them in, I did a 151.9 with them.  I have beat on them fairly well but the suspension is still stiff and I am trying to get rid of them for some extra cash.  But, back to what you said.  For what the cost and what they are, they sure live up to the reputation of any equipment with TS on them.

On 8/9/2017 at 9:43 AM, wyomingdb said:

I have been running the 15s of these for the last 9 months.  I can tell you for an entry level sub with only a 2.5in coil, they can get down.  I have recently upgraded to 2 BTL Neos and another 3.5k.  I had the TS subs wired at .5 on  single 3.5k and they took the power like a champ when it came to a burp.  In the 6th order I had them in, I did a 151.9 with them.  I have beat on them fairly well but the suspension is still stiff and I am trying to get rid of them for some extra cash.  But, back to what you said.  For what the cost and what they are, they sure live up to the reputation of any equipment with TS on them.

Nice score. How many 15's and what frequency were you playing to get that number?

Archived