Second Skin Audio

American Bass XFL1522 Recommended Enclosure?

whazoo84

Awesome. Looking forward to hear the end result. How much power you running? I had mine on the AB 1880.1 @ 1ohm. She got down pretty good in the trunk considering the fuel tank was right against the back seats.

I'm getting two of the 2 ohm versions running off of a SoundStream T1.6000DL (which is actually arriving tomorrow) run at .5 ohm (it's rated for it).

Then going to put some GTO components in the doors, and some Pioneer 6x9's in the back.

The doors are gonna be run on a Soundstream X3.2K4 dyno'd @ 200Wx4chan @ 4 ohms (can do 500W per channel on 1 ohm and for an amp the size of a normal Pioneer amp, the fucker's a beast)

lots of 0 gauge and batteries on the way, I found out I can do the 4 d3100's like I wanted to, can do 2 at the max.

Edit: by 2 at the max I mean that I can't fit any more than 2 in the spare tire slot.

3100's, .5ohm... Your killing me. She's gonna be super sick when all said and done. Well, if you can do a build log...I'll follow. Good luck and happy bassing!

I was thinking about doing a livestream of the build. Like getting my laptop out, a long ass usb cable, and then streaming the build live.

What do you think, should I?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived