What makes a good Head Unit?

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

screenshot windows 7

Mp3 Id tag looks nice when I drive. Takes sometime 15-30seconds to load album artwork but it's alright. I like that I don't have to use my phone at all. It takes control. I can save 5 Bluetooth devices permanently for fast use too. Able to jump in with Bluetooth on in my pocket and navigate all through the head unit without taking my phone out.   Playlists, albums etc...even pandora stations. 

07 Chevy Suburban Lifted

Ground Pounder Build In Progress

Clarion NX706

Nice bro, glad its all what u wanted. Bet ur glad u didnt go with those cheap ass double dins huh? Lol. Ur video not working at all? Or jus when ur driving? I know they normally wont let dvd play while the car is in drive, for safety. BUT there are hacks you can do with the wiring to bypass that safety thing. So u can drive and passangers can watch movies or whatever. 

Definetly glad I spent the extra dollar for all it offers. It doesn't let me watch movies anymore driving or in park...did once we got past "no video signal" at first. Pretty sure it was the processor for the harness or steering wheel retention. Took us 10hrs to install my head unit and my buddy is a pro. 7 or so was troubleshooting. It would say no video signal with a green background and completely lock you out once you turn it on. Change wires works. Then put it in drive and it locks out completely etc...7 hours and 5 different  variables and solutions robbing Peter to pay Paul we left it be operational except for movies. Had to patch an extra wire from my tail light housing to my head unit just for the unit to stay on at all times and gears. Fun Times haha

07 Chevy Suburban Lifted

Clarion NX706

Nah, the video still won't work. Can't watch movies but it's all good though... I think I'm content without it. I'm too afraid to mess with it and lock myself out and the buddy who put in is gonna be gone for hella long so I'm kinda on my own on the instal to fix it. I'm sure someone could and would help if spoke out. Thanks though

07 Chevy Suburban Lifted

Clarion NX706

Archived