Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Dvc wiring question


Cwallaker

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a p1000x1 amp . It has L&R outputs .If I get a smd 2 chanel terminal cup that has ch1 &ch2 then wire L&R from the amp to them . Then run ch 1 to one vc ,and ch 2 to the second . Will the amp se this as a dvc in series . For me this will equal a one ohm load . If this seems like a stupid quesion ,laugh and then give me a straight answer. I wouldn't have asked if I Knew for sure .

Thanks ...

Posted

both outputs are the same channel, and you mean parallel not series, and yes if it is a d4 sub

Posted

Also it's a dual 2ohm ssa xcon . So parallel it'll see 1 ohm correct?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8279 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...