Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help


Tater05

Recommended Posts

Posted

Today is the day I buy 2 18s,I'm upgrading from the 3 15s I currently have,I have an 03 Grand Marquis with a 220 amp alternator,an xs power D6500 battery,and a synergy 35.1wfo amp,and I'm having a hard time between the Mayhem s,and the soundqubed HDC 4.Mayhem Has a 3 in coil,and 8 in magnets,and the HDC has a 4 in coil with 10 in magnets both are triple stacked.Im trying to accomplish the kind of bass you really can feel.At one point I was looking at the Zcons but have since changed my mind to these other two.Please share any input or experience you may have.Thanks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5223 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...