Second Skin Audio

Need help with a box design

A friend of mine wants to build a box for me. But since he's so busy and won't have exactly the amount of time he wants. He wanted me to come here and see if I can have a kind soul bring up a design plan for him, so he can just cut and go on it to get it done sooner. I will be having 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 10" subs. It's going into a little 05 Toyota Corolla. EQ is flat, no bass boost or anything. I have some SMD speaker terminals I'd like to use on it as well and I have some Sky High Car Audio wire for it. They are being run off a Pioneer GM-D9601 wired down to 1 ohm to get 1200 watts. The specs that I could use are as roughly estimated due to its really cold outside here. but this is what I got roughly. I'm sure it could be smaller since they are just 10" subs. 20" deep x 42" wide x 17" tall

Any help or designs would be greatly appreciated! I kind of want to have a new box built before Christmas, as we have a little meet here with some locals and I want it to sound better than this prefab box I got. It's peaking out in the 45-50hz range and I want a custom to get lower.

Archived