Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help with kenwood subs please


Jkeen1978

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just to update on my box issue I put two of them in the 2.15 box ported to 32 Hz and man did they come alive I can't believe the difference it made. To run four of them in a box like that would take up more room than I want to give up so I think I'm going to build my box 1.5ea.@35hz as previously suggested by -mathewyocham

Posted

Good choice. Lol. Just make sure you set your gains with a dd1 or an oscope. Any other method is just guessing. Also those subs wont handle alot of long drawn out bass notes so be aware when really pounding on them. I suggest making a new thread in the enclosure section. There are plenty of guys on here who can help you out with the design and a cut sheet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6189 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...