Second Skin Audio

16143271_1527072630637058_47585238727066

It's Cold Outside, Let's Insulate Our Rides!!!
15-20% Off All Products
Winter weather got you freezing? Time to get that ride insulated from the bone chilling temperatures. Maybe you are looking to get some sound deadening for this summers big build. Now is the time to save big money, today through Tuesday January 24th, 2017 Only!!!

Orders Of $100-$199 Get 15% Off Your Products With Promo Code SNOW15

Orders Of $200+ Get 20% Off Your Products With Promo Code FREEZE20

WWW.SECONDSKININSULATION.COM

Second Skin For The Win!!!

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Does Damp Pro have an expiration date if I buy and don't use it for a long time? I"m thinking about stocking up on 30 square feet of Damp Pro. 

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I've just made a purchase for the 30 sqft of Damp Pro.

second-skin-audio-damp-pro.png

Another note I'd like to add... 

The link posted in the main thread is broken when visitors use the link: http://www.secondskininsulation.com/

To be specific, your URL doesn't change on my web browser; it only says: " www.secondskininsulation.com/ " on all of the different web pages that I click on.

As a result, the website was not letting me check out to pay for my goods. This might be a problem for new visitors going onto the website in the future.

The URL I had to use in order to check out my items was the following link: https://store.secondskinaudio.com/

It took me a while to realize that the link posted in this thread was not the official Second Skin Audio URL. 

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

On 1/24/2017 at 11:38 PM, moh.vze.com said:

I've just made a purchase for the 30 sqft of Damp Pro.

second-skin-audio-damp-pro.png

Another note I'd like to add... 

The link posted in the main thread is broken when visitors use the link: http://www.secondskininsulation.com/

To be specific, your URL doesn't change on my web browser; it only says: " www.secondskininsulation.com/ " on all of the different web pages that I click on.

As a result, the website was not letting me check out to pay for my goods. This might be a problem for new visitors going onto the website in the future.

The URL I had to use in order to check out my items was the following link: https://store.secondskinaudio.com/

It took me a while to realize that the link posted in this thread was not the official Second Skin Audio URL. 

Thanks for the feedback. I'll have our web tech check into it.

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Also, just a heads up, the www.secondskininsulation.com URL is official also as that is our original address that is supposed to be re-directed to www.secondskinaudio.com 

After years of customers misspelling "insulation" as "installation" we converted to a more user friendly URL. We are working on the issue now, thank you. 

468x60.png