Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Dayton Audio RSS265HO-44 10" box help.


fracl

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just got a Dayton Audio RSS265HO-44 10" .I'm gonna put it in a Sealed box, it will replace my 2 sundown sa12's. I need my space back.

Now the website says to go with a Sealed Volume 0.55 ft.³  is this the size i should go with? or is this for a home use or something? I have a kia rio 4 door sedan. I'm gonna power it with my crescendo symphony 1500.1 so it will see about 1000 watts at 2ohms.

thanks

Posted
3 hours ago, ckeeler11 said:

That would work well. 

ok thanks, I'll go with that 0.55 ft.³ 

Now do I need to use my subsonic filter on that box? or do i let it wide open.. since the sub is gonna see twice the amount of power it's rated at.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...