Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey all I'm new to the technicalities of the car audio world. Back in high school if we wanted to be cool we'd just slap in some subs and put in an amp for the subs (4channel ) sub amp lol. Well I'm 35 now and still wanna be cool. Anyways, I have a 06 Scion xB, and a pair of Rockford p3d2 running off a mtx1000d old school amp, what I need help with is designing a box to maximize the potential of the p3s. I am a bass head and love the lows. I've noticed some vids with 8th order boxes and 6th order boxes. And that's the kind of bass I'm looking for. Could anyone please help? What is an 8th order? 

Posted

6th or an 8th huh??? why is that? Those are difficult to design and build to sound good. For a couple of mediocre subs and amp a regular ported box would suffice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 991 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...