Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

enclosure idea for 03 Ford Supercrew


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've ordered an NVX NSW 104v2 http://www.nvx.com/nsw104v2-dual-4-ohm-10-subwoofer/ to install in my truck.  The truck is an 03 Ford Supercrew.  I'm going to install it in an off the shelf sealed box that fits under the drivers side rear seat.   The sub will be powered  by a Skar Lp550 at 2ohms.  I know I can only get so much out of a single 10 but I am pretty certain I'll be left with a lot to desire and the obvious solution is to build a better enclosure.  The problem is the lack of room in this vehicle.  I'm looking at some of the shapes of the off the shelf boxes for 2 subs and am wondering if this shape would work for a ported enclosure.   It looks like I would be limited to around 1.2-2.0 cb ft and an odd shaped box.  this will show you possible shapes that would fit but I'm not even sure where to put the port lol

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_89357_Bbox-by-Atrend-A352-10CP.html   larger shape

https://www.supercrewsound.com/01F150screwdual.html smaller shape

 

 

Posted

I would go with the atrend and close the middle hole off and run a single 4" port 14" long and watch your cab light up with some underseat goodness

 

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 974 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...