1gggman1 Posted March 21, 2017 Report Posted March 21, 2017 What application do you have... Trunk, SUV,l small truck, hatch or trunk wall... it makes a huge difference... What car.... not to mention electrical... etc. The sub will put out if you have the room and power...
KrisK1985 Posted March 21, 2017 Author Report Posted March 21, 2017 It's a 2000 mercury grand marquis, I was wondering about the dimensions of WxLxD 36"x24"x12". Think that should be enough air space, troubles figuring the rectangular port and what should it be tuned at
KrisK1985 Posted March 21, 2017 Author Report Posted March 21, 2017 Also, I have the Massive N4 4000 watt with the Massive Audio 0 gauge wiring kit
KrisK1985 Posted March 21, 2017 Author Report Posted March 21, 2017 Stock altenator recommendations are appreciated as far as what's best for the battery setup, gonna be pairing with at least one Massive B1000.4 possibly 2 of the 1000.4
KrisK1985 Posted March 21, 2017 Author Report Posted March 21, 2017 Also might go ahead and go with a Drago 5k instead of the N4
KrisK1985 Posted March 21, 2017 Author Report Posted March 21, 2017 Reread my comment above and it sounded a bit odd lol, I mean recommendations on the whole electrical system would be greatly appreciated
1gggman1 Posted March 22, 2017 Report Posted March 22, 2017 I'm assuming you want the sub installed into the trunk?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.