Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys new to site so I just picked up a soundstream 3500.1d o rum my 2-10" p3d4 fosgate subs. So I hooked it up to previous wiring from my last amp  wired the subs to a 1ohm load and too a 4ohm load and the only way I'm getting a little bass is by turning the sub boost knob all the up. It's just temp wired for now to check how it sounds but the sybd barley move. Green light is on like it's all ok but next to no bass. Any help would great.that being said it's running off a 150amp fuse  and the amp has 2-120 Amp fuses not shur this would cause any issues but thought I'd mention it.

Posted

What's your input source? How's it setup/eq'd? How are your gains set? What's your crossover(s) set at? Are your subs out of phase? Did you check the wiring to each coil (as is amp +&- go to a coil, not +to one coil and corresponding - to a different coil)? Did you ohm check your final speaker wiring to confirm the load?

Posted

My multi meter just died .input is from sub out put on deck but will be run through helix dsp once final install is done..gain is at nominal rite now. I'll check in the morning on the xover settings.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 805 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...