Running a DC Level 5 15" ......lookn for input/ideas on best amp to run

I'm upgrading from a DC Level 4 with XL upgrade(12") to a 15" level 5. We all know they rms @3500, but I'm looking for a daily driver setup on music. Not chasing numbers or into competitions. It's going into a 2011 Toyota Camry. 

I've been told since I'm daily'n it, and jus going for a music build(tht can get low occasionally with a few slow n' throw tracks), I should aim for about 2500 @1ohm. I know the rule with underpowered subs getting bigger boxes and overpowered subs getting bigger boxes. But was told from a very good source tht what I'm looking for, I should go with a 2500watt'r in a bigger box and I'd be good. Im lookn for a few preferred opinions on some good/quality amps in tht range.

Also, if any has any input on how big my box should be,please feel free to add input. I know sub calls for 3.5cubes (ported)....but was told 5cubes minimum on 2500ish watts. plz and thanks in advance for ideas/input