Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

American bass xr box help!!!


wikdaudio

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello I am new to the box building world. I tried to make a box for these xr 15s I bought. It was like tuned wayy to high and I can't hear any kind of low notes. That's what's I'm trying to go for. I have a older grand cherokee so I have room. I'm just trying to figure out what I need to cut too. I was going to use 3/4 inch mdf. Im ringing a cheap amp at the moment. Just a ssl 5000 eco but was going to run a skar 2200 eventually.. I'm trying to make the box tunes fairly low like 30 to 32 hz if possible ! Pleasssseese help! I was going with subs up port firing toward hatch. Please let me know if you guys can help.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6203 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...