low.n.louddd Posted July 3, 2017 Author Report Posted July 3, 2017 35 minutes ago, WalledSonic said: Top notch man. Very cool build. Thanks Sonic. Much appreciated 16 minutes ago, strangeduck said: glad to see it is performing well. I cant imagine doing all that work and having it fall on its face. that would be my luck though. lol No kidding.. it's the only multiple 21" bandpass I know of in the existence. I'd be lying if I said I haven't been losing sleep over it flopping since I started the build a few months back. Got something in the works for myself... Stay tuned Previous personal builds (3) Fi Sp4 15" 6th 3 Fi sp4 15s, 6th, TFE 8.0. wind.... (6) Fi Sp4 18" DA Burban, 6 Fi Sp4 18s, plexiglass, LEDs, launched windshield on 2500 rms clamped lolz. etc (2) DC level 6 18s 2 Dc Level 6 18s in a civic hatch, NO WALL, my first big pretty build... Builds Ive done for folks: Dannys Van 12 Crossfire XSV4 18"s, 12 Crossfire 8xs, 48 XS Power d1600s, 165.5 SB4 2016 Champ Bobbys Yukon (new and old build) 4 B2 21"s in a 6th, plexiglass, LEDs, LOWSSSSS4 SSA Evil 18s, WIND WIND WIND Jacobs Silverado 2 CT Sounds EXO 15s, 6th order bandpass blowtrough Tonys Burban 6 HDC3 15s, colormatched standard ported, plexiglass, LEDs... etc Sauls Duramax 2 Sundown ZV4 18"s, 4th order blowthrough, plexiglass, LEDs, etc.. Jays Avalanche 2 DC Level 6 18s "blowthrough" plexiglass, LEDs, etc.. Codys Tahoe 4 Tantric SHD 18s, 4th, Ampere TFE 8.0, plexiglass LEDs n shiet Joes G35 4 Sundown SA 12s rammed in a g35 trunk, plexiglass, LEDs, the usual Ericks Lincoln 2 Sundown Zv4 12"s, 4th order trunk bandpass, wood grain, LEDs, etc..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.