Question On Head Unit

I"m checking out head units on soinicelectronix.com and i came across a power acoustik one with a dvd player and a 3.5 moniter in it. do you think this head unit is worth the price?

the head unit

Thank you much

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

• 3 weeks later...

well i have this one http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_10112_...+PTID-4003.html. i paid full price for it(silly me) but for the money its a nice unit. it doesn't have the sound quality of jvc, alpine etc but it's a very reliable player. it doesnt skip when the bass is thumping even when it's loud enough to make the button on the front rattle!

i had said this deck doesn't have good sound quality but i was wrong. i had been fooling around with the settings and found this one output setting called spdif. it has three setting one is raw which is factory setting, on is off, and one is spdif/pcm. i have no idea what each of these mean so i just played with it and for me the last option really made the sound come alive. i just tweaked my ppi eq to allow for the stronger signal and bam! it sounds hella nice. idk if anyone even cares anymore on this subject but i thought i'd put it out there anyway. :rolleyes:

Archived