Jump to content

Brazilian Guts (Taramps 10.9k + Banda 7k)


RedFred

Recommended Posts

Posted

I had never seen this forum before, but thought some of you might like checking out some Brazilian guts, since I know they're not too popular yet in the US.

Taramps 10.9k T-Line (0.5 ohm version):

WRzH9bQl.jpg

ynUuRuGl.jpg

ifcf5AXl.jpg

Not really the best pics, I was mostly aiming just to show the damage. Wired @ 0.33 and played for about 40 seconds before it blew.

Banda 7k (1 ohm version):

mbzVgjul.jpg

DCRC2YDl.jpg

zAcsupql.jpg

Played for about an hour @ 0.67 before blowing.

Much milder damage than the Taramps, because Banda actually has protect circuitry lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8275 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...