Jump to content

04 Jeep Liberty Build. FI, Ampere, first big (for me) build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Finally got around to installing my gear I've had laying around.  Had an old ass DC lvl 4 18 in a shitbox after i sold the W7's.  I still have alot more work to do.  Making it pretty and so on.  Heres the gear... Sorry if this looks a bit wonky.  Its my first build log and first time using this site in a while!

 

IMG_20170326_130123_293_zps0gfkbcsl.jpg

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Posted

20773506_10214113544539186_75353781_o_zp

20747876_10214113544179177_357605439_o_z

20793837_10214113545099200_956754159_o_z

20773314_10214113544979197_971354720_o_z

Test fitting the panels and braces.  Everything is 1'' MDF.  2" dowel rods for braces.

 

 

 

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Posted

20747513_10214113544699190_579886824_o_z

Squeezing this bitch in the car wasn't fun.  7.4 cubes net, 35 hz tune.  Box will not stay bare, just not sure what I want to do with it yet.

Two NSB 220's going behind the back seats.  Trying to fit all this shit and keep my backseats was a challenge.  Hence why the tailgate got hacked up with a plasma cutter.

IMG_20170808_103807_467_zps2huhbtzk.jpg

 

 

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Posted

Well photobucket is giving me ass cancer and not uploading photos correctly.  I can only do so much computer before I go nuts.  Will upload more tomorrow.  Build is in and playing.  If anyone has advice on a better way to upload photos that'd be great.  Also and as always feedback and constructive criticism is appreciated.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Posted

q5sTlm.jpg

 

Amp has sky high deadener under it and wire shielding on the mounting feet.  Dual inputs will come after I break the subs in.  quarter gain for right now

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Posted

Sorry the pictures are so shitty.  I will get better ones and alot more when i get home.  

XCc7Ac.jpg

 

Thanks for looking!! more to come

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 964 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...