IxsharpxI Posted October 24, 2017 Author Report Posted October 24, 2017 Yes I have looked into adding some pitch on the front face and also considered just cutting out a square and adding depth like you see on some of the prefab boxes how they allow magnet space. And I believe I have.. all my airspace calculations were made by internal measurements
BP1Fanatic Posted October 24, 2017 Report Posted October 24, 2017 Nice truck! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
IxsharpxI Posted October 24, 2017 Author Report Posted October 24, 2017 1 hour ago, BP1Fanatic said: Nice truck! its a bit dirty lol but thanks!
IxsharpxI Posted November 19, 2017 Author Report Posted November 19, 2017 got a good start on my box.. will work on the front sides, and top tomorrow hopefully
IxsharpxI Posted November 19, 2017 Author Report Posted November 19, 2017 On 10/24/2017 at 1:13 AM, YukonXL04 said: When I did a 10w7 ported in a 2010 crew cab silverado, I had to angle the face of the box just a tad so the magnet would clear the top. Just a heads up. Also in those drawings make sure your accounting for wood thickness ive gone with a 6 degree angle on the front.i think an 11 inch front will fit no problem.
IxsharpxI Posted November 27, 2017 Author Report Posted November 27, 2017 we really gotta do something with uploading photos....i got more but wont let me load. and they are not to big.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.