Jump to content

Active For The First Time


thacarter546

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm really wanting to go active and i cant seem to get any help on any of the other forums. Im looking to get really loud and sound "decent". I dont need perfect imaging or anything. I wanna do a two way set-up using my clarion 785usb for the crossover. I am really impressed with the eminence alpha 6 mids and wanna run those and im looking for something to blend decently with those. right now i was thinking two 1" shielded Dayton titanium tweets per mid. I really wanted to do horns, but i drive a s10 and dont think i could find 3" of mounting depth in the doors and ive never glassed before.

Posted

that should sound good i have a sonoma and there isnt much depth for mids in it the f n thing window rail is right in the middle of the opening good luck what year is your s 10

smdsig2.jpg
Posted

Its a 97 sdime.

I wanna do a horn like the apt-80 or seleniums's version, but i have no idea how to come up with 3 inches of mounting depth in the door.

I may have to try those tweets. they are pretty cheap if i dont like em.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...