Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Are these subs any good?


Charlander

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have two brand new JL Audio 6W0-4 subs. I've been hanging onto them for quite awhile now. I got them pretty cheap but I found out they were discontinued after the fact. Are they decent as a sub, can they be used for mid range? I have an '06 eclipse gt with the stock rockford system and the stock single 10. Just wondering if they would be worth putting in to replace the stock sub until I can afford to put together a system. I'm not exactly sure how old they are but does anyone have any experience with these? 6_8W0_MAN.pdf

 

JL6W04-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3078 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...