Hello, Not sure if anybody here has this car, but I wanted to post this here because there's nothing on the web for it.  This is regarding the factory bose system in the 2014+ chevrolet impala.  I went through with a polarity tester and tested each and every speaker, the following photo is what I came up with.  This will help you set up a DSP and know which connections are which.  I hope this helps anyone that has been looking for this.

Just for reference as well, the amplifier is located on passenger side trunk, sitting right behind the tail light. 

5a0c9d5dc021f_wireharness.thumb.jpg.a89eb9f3c2e3e495d4aae956a5c6ee31.jpg

"Be sure you know what you're talking about, before you give advice"

Tim

• 3 months later...
On 11/4/2017 at 8:23 PM, bmwking said:

Hello to all again.  So It has been brought to my attention there is now an amplifier DSP bypass kit for my car.  I'm looking into getting one, but if you have a GM vehicle with bose and are having issues finding correct bypass, or head unit kits.  Metra has released some new items.  For me specifically i found this AX-DSP-MOST1, which bypasses the factory amp entirely, gives the rca's I need, and retains factory chimes and sounds.  It has a built in DSP for time alignment and a 31 band EQ.  Im really excited to get this in, I just wanted to post here that these are now available!!  Once I have one and in, ill put up some photos and give a review

"Be sure you know what you're talking about, before you give advice"

Tim

Archived