pitbullninja Posted November 20, 2017 Report Posted November 20, 2017 28117 is the zip I have a 94 mustang cobra looking to do a good looking build must have good feedback I woulda gone with David beget but he's far fi day coming up ill be purchasing a q neo 12 a soundqubed 2200 I already have my deadener Rockford fosgate power t1 5.25 components shca big 3 and 0 guage kit adapters for the 5.25 (5x7stock ) car is stripped down found a little rust also have soundqubed 4 channel stock 130 amp alt not sure if lead acid or agm it's a Duracell Kenwood kdc bt765hd also have a set of pro audio mids from soundqubed if you think the components won't do it dedicated active 80-2500hz active maybe? I heard a front stage solely will sound best my focus is sound quality and appearance I can send pictures to who ever lmk. Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.