Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Each voice coil reading different numbers


akuma4u

Recommended Posts

Posted

Warranty period is over unfortunately. I think its been around 18 mnths. I believe , thru sundown, warranty is only for the first year on subs? 

I will just grab uograded spl and zv4 parts and get it reconed..

 

Posted

Ya im gonna do that with upgraded parts and i gotta do the recone for another reason as well..my foam roll is creased and almost torn all the way around prob from over excursion. Its about to tear fully any day now..surprised it hasnt already tbh.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4712 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...