Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Anyone in San Diego build boxes?


Cwruck

Recommended Posts

Posted

I hope this is the right section, if not I don’t mind the thread being moved.

anyways I live in San Diego, looking to add a small system to my car. Looking for someone local to build me a box. Can pm me for my phone number if it makes things easier

Team DC Audio

Posted

I don’t know anyone local to you, but there are several on here that build and ship boxes.  I am one of them, audiofanaticz is another. 

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2871 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...