3 Extra Batteries Needed

hey guys i will be running 2 amps a 3k sundown and there 100.4 amp im ordering a 300amp alt and using 0 guage wiring..my plan was a kinetik hc1800 under the hood and 2 kinetik hc2400 in the back for a total of 4 batteries..does this overkill or good to go?

as i have told you before there is no such thing as overkill in the car audio life

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

as i have told you before there is no such thing as overkill in the car audio life

More POWER Scotty!

You almost have enough battery when every butthole at the 7-11 asks "Is that thing a Hybrid?" pointing at your H2 with a dozen Kinetik 2400's hanging under it...

'Link

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

you can never have enough storage. Make sure your charging system is top notch and the batteries are topped off before you install them. 4 batteries for 3k watts is a little much but then again I have a 2400 and 3 2000's and if i had any more room I would put a couple more in there.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Archived